NZB Job Board | Standardbred Sales Administrator
13 April 2022
New Zealand Bloodstock is looking for a reliable, energetic, and honest person to join our team as Standardbred Sales Administrator at our world-renowned sales company.
This position is multifaceted with cross over into our Standardbred operations and will require the successful candidate to carry out a wide range of duties including:
- Office and Sales administration.
- First point of contact for NZB Standardbred office
- Management of accounts and invoice processing, including accounts payable
- Coordination of Sales entries
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and industry bodies to maintain working relationships
- Promotion of NZB services including insurance and airfreight
- Attending to requirements for setting up sale events
The successful candidate will have a clean police record, full driver’s license, excellent health and time management skills, flexibility, and a willingness to learn. A background in accounts management is preferable.
This is a full time position, where a high level of flexibility is required at different times of the year according to the sales calendar and other events. The position can be based in either Christchurch or Auckland.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The closing date for applications is Friday 6 May 2022.