IAHP Best Presented Award Expanded for 2021
12 February 2021
NZB Standardbred’s 2021 National Yearling Sale consignors will ensure their stock is in top condition to give them the best chance at securing the sought after International Animal Health Products (IAHP) Best Presented Yearling Award.
In partnership with International Animal Health Products, NZB Standardbred has hosted the parades of trotters and pacers, awarding the title to yearlings based in Auckland and Christchurch since the inauguration of their first-ever standardbred yearling sale in 2018.
With the final days of preparation underway, consignors at the Christchurch selling sessions can look forward to another opportunity for their chance to claim the title.
This year, three titles will be awarded to the Best Presented yearlings entered in the Auckland Parade and Sale of Trotters and Pacers on 13 February, as well as the Christchurch Parade and Sale of Trotters on 15 February and the Christchurch Parade and Sale of Pacers on 16 and 17 February.
The winner of each title will receive a desirable gift package, sponsored by IAHP and NZB Standardbred consisting of:
- One free entry to the 2022 National Standardbred Yearling Sale in either Auckland or Christchurch
- One IAHP gift pack
- An engraved trophy and sash
- Attributing content of the award winner posted on the NZB Standardbred and IAHP social media channels
This year, the awards will be judged by IAHP New Zealand Representative Kerrin Beatson, Royal Agricultural Society Representatives Melanie Mowbray and Jenny Knight, Trainer Nicky Lloyd and
NZB Bloodstock Representatives Kane Jones and Regan Donnison.
2021 National Standardbred Yearling Sale Parade Schedules
- Saturday 13 February: Parade of Trotters and Pacers at Karaka, 1PM (NZT)
- Monday 15 February: Parade and Sale of Trotters, 1PM (NZT)
- Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 February: Parade and Sale of Pacers, 10AM (NZT)