COVID-19 Update from New Zealand Bloodstock
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
New Zealand Bloodstock is watching the COVID-19 situation closely with regards to how it might affect upcoming sales held at Karaka.
A decision on whether the imminent sales take place will be made on Wednesday 1 April. This is the date that the government will announce if the recently imposed travel restrictions will remain in force. We will also need to be mindful of the travel restrictions announced by New Zealand and Australian governments. Given public gatherings must number no more than 500 people, this is also an issue we will need to address.
We will continue to assess the situation as new details come to hand and inform all buyers, vendors and consignors in the event that we need to postpone any sale.